Monday, May 08, 2006

Music That Makes You...

Go Hmmmmmmmm Fuck Yeah Now I need to get me some!


So as I'm tinkering with my blog and listening to the brand new Tool Cd, I start to think: "damn this shit is good." I love Tool.

Ok, that didn't sound right.

What I mean is: Tool is definitely on my list of 'Fuck Music'

Now I'm not talking about the music that you put on to have a nice, candlelit, romantic evening in bed. Such as Josh Grobin or Marc Anthony. No. Heeeeelllllll no.

I'm talking FUCK Music!

Fuck fuck fucking music.

Raw.

Driving.

Slamming your hips.

Pulling on hair.

Smacking that ass.

Sweat.

Sex smells in the air.

Screaming.

Yelling.

Dirty, nasty talk spewing out of your mouth.

Groaning

Pleading

Taking and giving it Hard.

Whole body tensing up and stars exploding in your head.


That kind of music.


For me, the list of music I like having on in the background is pretty large.

But, there are only a few groups that can take me from 0 to Hard in 0.5 seconds, get me right in the mood for raw, animal sex and provide a great driving rhythm to get hot and nasty too.

3 of My Favorite Groups for Raw Animal Fuck Music:

Tool
Hard and driving. Long songs which make getting into a groove all the better. Maynard has this way of building up his music that just begs to be fucked to.

Soft Cell
Yes, the same Soft Cell that brought us "Tainted Love" and "Sex Dwarf" from the 80's. They have only one album I am aware of but good god it is GREAT fucking music, I'm telling you. I highly recommend it!

NIN
I know I know, it's almost cliche to say Nine Inch Nails is good sex music. But fuck is it good. Plus, the new stuff is as good as the old stuff to screw to!


This is just off the top of my head, there are more, but I'd be here all day :)

I'm sure someone out there has recommendations for something they like!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

Enigma is good for slow/passionate....

NIN always gets me going.....so does this: http://www.blankforever.com/index.htm/Lords of Acid - I Sit on Acid.mp3

*purrrrrrrrrr*

6:11 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Try copying and pasting that link. Hawwwwt.

"Darrrling come here......"

"I want to sit on your face...."

*fanning self*

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go read Black Jacket for some of the music that I consider hot...

Other stories are around. Taking Orders for instance.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home