Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is That a Sock In Your Pants or Are You Just Glad To See Me?

Edit: By massive request, fixed the 'penis naming' link. Now go out and name those peni!

So I was having a conversation this morning with the very naughty EB and Cougar... and somehow, some way, names just started popping out.

Names for male genitalia

I think I may have started it.

I mean isn't that the thing to do when your in a 3some, I mean, a 3way conversation with two naughty and lovely ladies?

Anyway... I compiled some of the uh, euphemisms for good ol' Mr. Richard that we came up with, before, they became too numerous to list, heh:

Trouser Snake
Tube Snake
Willy The One Eyed Wonder Worm
The Pipe (As in, layin' some pipe)
Tool
Shlong
Hot Beef (as in Hot Beef Injection)
The Anaconda
Mr. Willy
Weiner
Dick
Heat Seeking Moisture Missle
Penis
Rod
Stick
Monster of Love
"Thingy" (yeah, that one wasn't mine)

And then there came the various links to all sorts of names:

Slighty Humorous Nicknames For Penises

And this one:

Top 10 Nicknames Soldiers Have For Their Penis

Well, I was in the Marines, so we did have slightly different designations, heh.

And then I was eventually led to this cool site:

Name Your Penis

Of course, I had to do it.

And the name for mine:


Tom Jones the Ultrasonic Pendulous Penis

Awesome!!!

I'm Tom Jones and my Penis is Ultrasonicly Pendulous Baby!!!

And then MG got me all hot and bothered by talking about being on top... sex on the spin cylce and strawberry frosting...

And then Devil and Spitfire with their hot pics of hot girls making out and my offers to help...

Damn.

All worked up.

Need to release some of this pent up energy...

And my overwhemingly favorite name to use?

Cock.

Most definitely.

Cock.

Though the Ultrasonic Pendulous Penis is kinda catchy!

9 Comments:

Blogger Blondage said...

You do seem to bring out the naughty in me and The Coug.

Rawwwwwwwwrrrrr!!!!!

*giggling*

Actually, you DID start it. LOL! You brought up that Rattlesnake Roundup you got dragged to. The conversation went downhill from there.

Downhill in a GOOD way, of course....

Did you see #39 on that penis nick list? "Madeline Albright"?!?!?!??!

*falls down, rolls on floor, laughs*

5:38 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Ya need to fix the link on the name generator. It's going to the mil-names.

*grin*

And PS....

I prefer saying "Cock" too.

5:40 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit (Sass) said...

definitely COCK!

and as catchy as ultrasonic pendulous penis is, try saying "ohhhhh GOD!!! I need your ultrasonice pendulous penis NOW when you're on the edge... *chuckling*

just sayin'!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think you might lose the, ahem, moment if you have to stop to say HARDER NOW, HARDER WITH THE...ultrasonic pendulous penis. Dick, Cock. Much easier. LOL

7:05 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Oh good gawd. My "penis" name is Excalibur the Strangely Proportioned Weapon of Mass Destruction.

LMFAO

7:37 AM  
Blogger SJR said...

hey I kinda like the ultrasonic pendulous penis!

But yeah, I can see how everyone is right.

Cock is much better.

7:51 AM  
Blogger MG said...

ok, you should have warned me not to answer the phone here at work while reading this, I almost laughed out loud before announcing the company name after reading this:

"I'm Tom Jones and my Penis is Ultrasonicly Pendulous Baby!!!"

ok, glad to see you put your cock at the bottom, I was wondering where that was...

cock... definitely.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cock at the bottom... mmmmmmmm yes :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lestat said...

Great post. I don't usually laugh at penis humor but this one gets me. Ultrasonic Pendulous Penis....

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home