Friday, September 01, 2006

FU Friday, Thanks and Bonus HNT

So this post sort of all goes together.

My FU goes to having bad days.

Yesterday was that for me. Work, Home, everything conspired to put me in a foul foul mood the second the alarm clock went off.

So here's a big Fuck You to waking up in a shitty mood.

(Pic removed, available by email request)

But, thanks to all of your comments, emails and putting up with me in chat, I felt much better by the end of the day. In fact, I'm now in a Red Hot Chili Peppers mood vice a Linkin Park.

These guys are my 'feel good' band. Must be the California thing we have in common, but they seem to do the trick for me.

This is one of my all time favorites from them. Californication, for obvious reasons!
(Hit Play)




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Now, to thank all of you for the 'pick me-ups' yesterday, I'm going to do a bonus HNT with a theme:


My Foot. Heh:

(Pic Removed, available by email request)

And how could this face not cheer anyone up?

My Pooch:

(Pic Removed, available by email request)

My Pooch on My Foot: (Told you there was a theme!)

(Pic Removed, available by email request)

So anyway, Thank You everyone!

And I have had several requests next week to do my 'dainty towel' pic.(You naughty girls know who you are)

Maaaayyyybeeeeee I will.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Skippy! Glad you're feeling better today. Cute poochie!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

I am fascinated with your middle finger for some reason.

Doggie is soooooooo cute. I love those pics of him. He has such an "old soul" look in his eyes.

Mmmmmm....my favorite Chili Peppers song......mmmmmm.....

Glad you're feeling better today T*l*p......

*impish grin*

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention...yummy finger! LOL. Again, great girth!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrth..........

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Evilicious... You better hold on tight to this guy. I want to see all the pictures as well. Going to start purring over here. Maybe some begging. How about pictures without the "towel."

Sure did like those shoulders yesterday...

I'm certainly a naughty girl!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Seems I ave found myself an SJR...*evil smirk*

Where the fuck have you BEEN?????

Welcome back my favourite slut...let the fun begin...

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very sexy foot, SJR....you know what they say about men with sexy feet ;-)

8:09 PM  
Blogger Kales said...

I made a bum collage! Is that included as HNT?? Although it wasn't Thursday... Hmmm I wooonder...

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merm ;) Takes one to know one!

C ~ Why thank you. And know, what do they say? heh

kales ~ Hmmm, well I suppose a bum collage is a good start! However, the HNT pics are supposed to be of you, lol!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kales said...

Haha... Try again for next Thursday :P

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home